Alpha Time Zone Clocks
The Alpha series LED digital world time zone displays utilizes the expanded functionality of the dot matrix displays to alternate between various time and date formats. These displays use 5 to 10 digit time over 10 to 20 digit labels. You may choose between 12 or 24 hour time formats. Date formats include numeric, three character alpha numeric month, day of month, day of week, day of the year, and four digit year.
BRG programmable location LED digital world time zone displays feature either 10 or 20 character alpha-numeric LED displays that can be programmed independently from the Time Zone. This is ideal if you want to change zones. It also provides an easier to read display from a distance. Also, more zones may be displayed than physically available by page flipping to another set of zones – example a 5 zone display can actually display up to 20 zones
- All zones are precisely synchronized with one another.
- Supports Page Flipping to display more zones than physical zone positions available.
- Dynamic digital lettering can include fixed titles and/or date, day, day of the year, etc.
- Factory synchronized with the U.S. Atomic Clock.
- Accurate for Life – no manual adjustments are required for the life of the display, no sync wires, no radios, no problems.
- Models with digital zone labels can page flip to display more zones than physically available.
- Time and configuration are maintained during shipping and power outages
- Operating Voltage: 90-265 volts AC.
- Many control, sync methods, power and color options are available
- Infrared remote control included (RF remote optional)
Styles (click on the images below to see all models available in each style)
(click on the images above to see all models available in each style)